Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm still here...

Well looks like I'm failing miserably at this blog thing.  But I really would like to keep it going.  May be I need an assistant.  Why is this blog failing?  Let me blame others first.  I have no followers.  Well actually I have one follower.  Thank you Brandon!!!  Now I guess I have only myself to blame.  Step (1) invite people to follow my blog. Step (2) Be diligent and visit my blog daily (ok you all know this is NEVER going to happen) but I could improve.  Step (3) actually post pictures and write about all the things that I have going on in my head.  I really do have some interesting things to say and alot of stupid nonsense but that too is interesting for some people.  Hell if it wasn't there would be no reality TV.  Well off to step one.  Look for your invite and invite your friends to follow.  Show your love.

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could be an example for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see if I can remember my password and if my blog is still here. Yes I can and yes it is. Done and done. I'll check back in in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete